Since I've been decorating my baby girl's nursery over the last few months in a woodland animal theme, I've come across some wonderfully lovely items that are so inspiring! Many of them are owls~I just can't get enough. I'm constantly amazed at all the eye candy I find on Etsy.com and I'd love to own each and every one of these items, if I only had the space & the funds! So I just thought I'd share some (ok, a lot!) of my faves that have inspired me... 

"The Bright Forest" (top) and "Rose" by Marisol Spoon on Etsy
Sleepy Heads vintage 70's children's book by vvpaperemporium on Etsy
Foster the Angora Owl by Woolcrazy on Etsy
Sterling silver Baby Owl necklace by Made by S.A.M. on Etsy
Ling Who Owl Bank by Just Puff on Etsy

Miniature Playset, Felt Owl in a Tree toy by HibouCards on Etsy
"Lilly Petal" felt owl plush, also by HibouCards on Etsy
Hedgie hair clip by Flashy Fish on Etsy
Bird in Her Hair, Pretty in Polka Dots hair clip by Ribbon Candy hair bows on Etsy
Woodland Friendly Owl Hair clip by Rosey Posey Bowtique on Etsy
Wooden animal toys-set of 3 by The Wood Garden on Etsy
Bon Bon & Belchick Squirrels by Sleepy King on Etsy

"Owl" (top)and "The Keeper of Time" (bottom) Both by Karen Davis on Etsy
Fruit Punch
2 years ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment