
(The above picture is from the website)
I love the free printables on dailynoggin.com & nickjr.com! I print coloring pages for Mason quite frequently, in all his favorite characters nd while searching for those, I found this cute Spring mobile (available in a Dora or a Backyardigans version) Mason & I made the Backyardigans one together this week.
Ok, I totally lied. I made it while trying to keep Mason from tearing it up. But doesn't it sound better the other way? As if we participated in a fun mother-son learning activity?
Anyway, I got a branch from the yard, printed & cut out the pictures, attached them to yarn, and Presto! Cute mobile. We didn't have any little bells to put at the bottom of the yarn like they suggested, but oh well. I think I might hang it in Mason's room, but for now, it's propped up on his shelf:
You can find the directions to make one for yourself (or your child, haha) HERE.
Fruit Punch
2 years ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment