I actually got a couple of scrapbook layouts completed the other night! I'm so far behind but I'm trying to focus on getting back on track. Documenting Mason's life is very important to me, as is my favorite hobby, so I know I can get caught up!
I've been trying to work on old pictures that fit in with what's currently going on, such as these Valentine's layouts. I find that I'm more in the mood to make a layout about Valentine's day in Feb, and NOT in say, November! I know, I'm a genius! I'm trying to stick with the philosophy of "Keep It Simple," so they aren't all crazy embellished. I think it puts more focus on the pictures themselves.
Here's Mason's first Valentine's Day in 2007. He was 7 months old...
"Heart Breaker"
And this shows a progression of him opening his gift, with journaling alongside each picture. (I apologize for the terrible picture quality-it looks so much better in person!) The background paper has XOXOXO (click to see larger)
I think Mason approves!
Fruit Punch
2 years ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment