Friday, April 6, 2012

DIY Easter Basket Tags

I decided the kids' Easter baskets needed a higher cuteness factor--and I wanted my son's name to be on his basket before he took it to school for an egg hunt. I remembered seeing these super cute free printable tags on Pinterest. (There are lots of other items in this set as well that all match!) You can find them HERE.


I printed the "tent cards" to use as tags & chose 2 to use...

 I grabbed some scrap patterned paper to mount them onto and painted the edges of all 3 layers.
I then added some (really old!) scrapbook stickers for their names. I went vertical since there wasn't a lot of room--and I like it.


 I got this laminator for Christmas and this was the first time I've used it! It was so easy--you should get one! (They're pretty inexpensive.) After laminating the tags, I punch holes in the tops & tied them on the kids' baskets with ribbon.
 I love how they turned out!


0 comments: