BEFORE:
First, I bought a plastic shoe organizer and some Command hooks.
...and some velcro.
Second, I adhered the hooks to the inside of the closet door & hung the organizer...
...And I had THIS! :)
The next step was to dump the box out & sort the items by family member. You might need a cute little "Helper" like I had:
I put my husband's gloves & hats at the top since he's the tallest. His are on the top two rows.
(And yes, we are Razorback fans!)
My stuff went on the next row down...
And then my son's and my daughter's items went on the botton two rows. It's easy for them to reach & with the clear pockets we can see and access what we have!
AHHhhhhHhhHhhhh...a sigh of relief at this organized space! It's worked really well for us in the past year and will continue to!










0 comments:
Post a Comment