Sunday, January 27, 2008

My Chrysalis

I decided I had enough ideas and random inspiration swirling about in my head to start a second blog so I wouldn't dilute my other blog with the artsy-fartsy, scrapbooky, wanna-be-photographer, painter, writer, side of me. I want to use this space as a creative outlet for all of these things. (which is what "scraptacular" originally started out to be, but has grown into our family blog that I enjoy so much!)
I am definitely going through a "chrysalis" stage in my life right now, in many ways. Although sometimes scary, frustrating, and unsettling, I also see this as a time to grow and bloom, expand my horizons, and achieve those goals I've always had in the back of my head. Some are little, some are big. Change is a part of life and you have to learn to adjust or be left behind. Aren't we all in a constant state of growth? Welcome to my Daily Chrysalis...

0 comments: