Monday, January 28, 2008

Photography Beginners Course


2 Peas in a Bucket (my fave scrapbooking website) is offering a free 12 week online photography course that I've been taking. It is currently in week four, but you can join in at anytime. They even have pdf files for each week so if you don't have time now, you can go and print them off week by week and get to it later, plus it's a great reference for the future when I actually get a REAL camera!
Interested? Go HERE.

3 comments:

Christy said...

Hmmm...I should do this. I'm really thinking about taking a class at Bedford.

Lindsay said...

If I had a real camera instead of my little pocket digi I would take a real course. For now, this is perfect for me. I've learned a lot of the basics from this.

Christy said...

I have a new pocket size camera on my list of things I want - I LOVE the Canon SLR but sometimes, a small camera just comes in more handy! My small one is pretty outdated.