I can't wait to give these canvas bags to 2 of my friends at work who just had little baby girls! I bought the bags and ribbon at Hobby Lobby and had my Mom embroider them with each baby's name and sew the ribbon along the top. I received one similar to this as a gift when Mason was born and we have gotten a lot of use out of it. It's a great size to carry just a few needed things on an outing, especially as they get older and don't require you taking half the house with you when you leave! I think they turned out great-thanks, Mom!
If you're interested in the embroidery, My Mom has a business called "Seams Sew Simple, Embroidery & More" and she can embroider and sew just about anything. I'd be happy to give you her contact info if you're interested.
Fruit Punch
2 years ago









2 comments:
How did I miss this? I did't realize you had this blog too...I get busy and do less and less blog reading. However I'm so intrigued by this one and Christy's that they'll become the 2 that I check most often :) I need to go to hubpages and read your scrapping articles. I could use the expertise. You'd laugh if you saw my scrapbook!
Thanks-glad to know I have at least 2 fans (you & Christy) :)
and I check your blog almost every day...
Post a Comment