
Ok, so I'm finally putting my resolutions into the blogosphere...
I've always made resolutions but never really decided I was going to tackle them for real. I think I'm just so ready for a change and ready to get my life under my own control again that it's empowering me to try to accomplish these things.
My word for the year is "Nurture" (I made this picture to look at each day so I keep my word in mind)
Here's my official list of resolutions for 2008 in no particular order:
1. Read a book (NOT just magazines!)
2. Schedule time for Bible Study at home
3. Scrapbooking (my goal is to complete 3+ layouts a week-at least until I get caught up)
4. Stretching (since I know I won't actually exercise, I thought I'd start with this)
5. Quality learning time with Mason (playing, only with more developmental/educational involvement)
6. Rekindle a relationship with a friend (you know who you are!)
7. Monthly Date Night (quality hubby time)
8. Visit/Call my grandma more often
9. Find a new job (ugg)
10.Learn to knit
11.Go out on a limb--out of my comfort zone with something...
I'm pleased with how I've started out--I just hope I can keep the momentum going. I think the best thing about my goals are that they are realistic and very acheivable.
Wish me luck!
Fruit Punch
2 years ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment