Since it's already almost May, I thought I'd self-evaluate how I'm doing on my resolutions. I decided I'd just write down things I was proud of accomplishing so far this year, whether it was a resolution or not. Because hey, don't we all need a boost of self-confidence now & then?
A. Recycling a lot more
B. Started a second blog (this one!) as a creative outlet
C. Started writing articles for HubPages
D. Trying my best to be a good mom
E. Taking more pictures
F. Taking more pictures of myself (see above!)
G. Posting pictures on flickr.com & expanding my photography skills
H. My commitee placement on Junior League for next year
I. Exploring my creativity
J. Attending church on a regular basis
Now if I could add "caught up on scrapbooking" I'd really be a happy camper!
What are some goals that you've accomplished so far this year?
Fruit Punch
2 years ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment