I hosted a baby shower for my best friend this weekend at my mom's house, as you've probably heard already. We've been preparing for it for weeks and it went great! I wanted to share the blocks & the sign I made that coordinated with the theme of blue & brown polka dots & paisleys. The blocks were given to her after the shower. They have the baby's initials on one side, ABC, 123, BOY on the other sides.
I also made a diaper wreath that served as both decoration at the shower as well as a gift~and my Mom, sister, and I all made the little favor boxes. I included a pic of an arrangement we made that we hung little baby bottles, carriages, pacifiers, & other ornaments from. It looked so cute in person!
We stuck the sign onto my mom's welcome sign that was already there & it stayed...

Fruit Punch
2 years ago









3 comments:
It all looks GREAT! Wow!
Too cool! Looks awesome!
that's awesome! i wish i were that creative and talented!
Post a Comment