As promised, I am finally getting around to posting my December Daily album. What is it? you ask. Well, it's basically a mini scrapbook album put together AHEAD of time (in November) so that it's ready to be filled with photos, goodies, & journaling from each day in December. It could be done any month or for any occasion, but since December seems to fly by in the blink of an eye, it is a great month to document. None of this is my idea, but the artfully contagious brainchild of one of my favorite scrappers, Ali Edwards. (yeah, I mention her a lot. Have you checked out her blog yet?) Here is Ali's December Daily Album from this year.
The thing I am most proud of is that I DID NOT BUY ONE SINGLE ITEM TO MAKE THIS ENTIRE ALBUM! I raided my stash & came up with more than enough stuff to use.
I can add or take away as I see fit once I have my photos ready to put in. It's meant to be filled each day, so that at the end of the month you have a completed album. However, I don't have a good enough photo printer at home, so I simply wrote down on a piece of paper what happened on each day. I will have my photos printed and when I get them back, I'll slip them into the album & know exactly what to write about for that particular day. Does that make sense to anyone else but me?
Here's the cover & days 1 through 17 (to be completed when I get my photos)
Fruit Punch
2 years ago









1 comments:
that's awesome! i haven't even finished sam's first year, much less something this cool!
Post a Comment