In case you didn't know, I used to have a whole scrapbook room. The walls were pepto-pink and black & white Parisian accents filled the room. Eiffel Towers were scattered about & everything was organized, labeled, and ready to inspire a new world of creativity.
Then came Mason. The room was stripped, the pink walls became soft blue & frogs took over. I was banished to create out of a closet in our office.
All kidding aside [I'd MUCH rather have my sweet boy than a scrapbook room anyday!] I've tried to make do with my little nook. I try to keep it organized so that I can get to all my supplies, but it's hard in such a small space. I've wanted/needed a new shelf for a while now, so I was so excited when Wayne told me he bought me a 3 shelf closet organizer piece from Lowe's!! What a thoughtful husband!
Well, it turned out pretty small. A lot smaller than we were expecting. However, I still love it & it gives me more room to spread out my supplies in an area that was hardly being used. I spent all night on Saturday re-organizing my stuff. It was fun!
The new shelf is the one on top of the desk to the left...small, I know. I need to rehang the french memo board to the left of the new shelf, too.
Cozy...
Fruit Punch
2 years ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment