It's hard to get your scrapbooking groove back once you've put it on the back burner, but I am determined to complete a layout or two each week amongst all my other projects! I quickly dug out some supplies last night and made this 2 page layout. It's not perfect by any means, but it is done.
Unlike most of my scrapbook layouts, this one's main focus is the journaling. It's about the time I got locked out of the house in the pouring rain with my 14 month old son inside! I know--Mother of the Year!
I hopped on the computer to journal the details of this particular story & it feels good to have it documented before I forget it all...or bury it deep in that not-so-happy memory part of my brain!
If you can't read the journaling, don't worry. After being locked out for 35 minutes, my husband came home & unlocked the door. My son was just fine--and I was a bawling mess!
I'm linking up here:
Fruit Punch
3 years ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment