Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Your Snapfish total is $100...


As if I didn't have enough photos to get scrapped, I just finally ordered the photos that have been building up in my cart on Snapfish.com. I guess I didn't realize how many were in there because last night I ended up ordering 595 pictures!!!! That's right--it's not a typo--595!
While going over my layout to do list, I realized I was missing Nov 2006 thru Feb 2007! That's a lot of pictures! It included Mason's first Thanksgiving, first Christmas, my 30th birthday, the John Mayer concert we went to and many others of Mason that I had to have! So I ordered like 6 months worth of pics all together!

So now I'm going to have to:
a.) take out a loan to pay for all of them
b.) make a large amendment to my "layout to do" list
c.) start scrapping at warp speed!
Wish me luck!

P.S. I swear scrapbooking is really fun--I don't mean it to sound like a chore--I'm just overwhelmed right now! :)

4 comments:

Christy said...

Wow Lindsay! Sounds like a lot of scrapping but I know you'll get it all done and they'll be fabulous! I took a moment to think of what all I need to get done and decided that it would be July of 1997 - March of 2008. Does that make you feel a little better? Guess mine will stay in the boxes! :)

Lindsay said...

LOL!!!!!! Strangely enough, that does make me feel better! thanks! ;)

All Sides of Life said...

Hi. This is Terri from Life+Kids. Sorry this is a comment, but I could not find your email. I am hosting the Frugal Life+Kids Week starting on March 24 and am looking for other local bloggers to post frugal related posts during that week that I can link to. I thought maybe you might have some suggestions on how to save money scrapbooking. Sounds like you may need to do some research into that! ;) If you are interested, let me know.

Lindsay said...

Yes! I'll e-mail you! :)
Lindsay