Thursday, November 20, 2008

Gimme a W...Gimme an H...

...what's that spell??? Well, nothing.
I have many letters on hand to create custom gifts & decor & made these just for fun. I tried to make the W more boyish, but it would work for a girl as well. And I always have fun making girly pink stuff!

If you're interested, they are approx. 7 inches tall & are raw wood that I've painted & dressed up. Each letter is "shabby chic" style with distressed edges & imperfections to add to the character & uniqueness. They will stand up on their own or can be hung by either the ribbon or the drilled hanger holes in the back.

You can have your custom letter made in the colors/patterns of your choice for a mere $10/letter! ;)
(I also make a larger size like this one that is more like 12 inches & it runs $15/letter. The large letters are thin and will not stand up on their own & must be hung by ribbon.)




0 comments: